This biophysical facility offers a large panel of state-of-the-art equipment for the characterization of molecular complexes and the screening or analysis of molecular interactions, in solution or on solid support. These tools are particularly adapted to the study of various complexes such as:
- protein/nucleic acid
- protein/small molecule
Academics and industrials
How to access ?
To be defined from the service requested.
- De la Cruz MA, et al. (2013) A toxin-antitoxin module of Salmonella promotes virulence in mice. PLoS Pathog. 12:e1003827
- Mate MJ, et al. (2012) Crystal structure of the DNA-bound VapBC2 antitoxin/toxin pair from Rickettsia felis. Nucleic Acids Res 40 3245-58
- Douzi B, et al. (2011) Deciphering the Xcp Pseudomonas aeruginosa type II secretion machinery through multiple interactions with substrates. J Biol Chem. 40792-801
- Felisberto-Rodrigues C, et al. (2011) Towards a structural comprehension of bacterial type VI secretion systems: characterization of the TssJ-TssM complex of an Escherichia coli pathovar. PLoS Pathog. 7 e1002386
- Habchi J, et al. (2011) Characterization of the interactions between the nucleoprotein and the phosphoprotein of Henipavirus. J Biol Chem. 13583-602
- Sciara G et al (2010) Structure of lactococcal phage p2 baseplate and its mechanism of activation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107 6852-7
- Veesler D, et al. (2009) Production and biophysical characterization of the CorA transporter from Methanosarcina mazei. Anal Biochem. 388 115-21.